Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals
Our Purpose is Hospitality!
We are dedicated to making your stay with us an eventful and joyful vacation with an authentic local experience in a home that is inspired and unique. We offer service from the heart. Our staff has traveled around the world and understands the importance of arriving to a well cared for home with heat and lights on, music playing, and treats for you and your friends after a long day's travel!
We are available 24/7 for your needs.
Thank you for allowing us to host you during this stressful time.
We are available if you need anything during your stay. If after-hours, we have an answering service that will contact us if you have something that needs immediate attention.
In order to work within the CDC Guidelines, we wanted to send you these reminders:
- You are coming into an area where the community is wearing masks when out in the public. Please adhere to this guideline.
- We are still Social Distancing please adhere to this guideline even at beaches.
- No extra guests at the home you are renting day or night. If you do invite extra people you will be asked to leave the home immediately.
- If you or any of your guests have a temperature, please reschedule your trip.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am sharp. Our cleaners need to spend extra time in the houses to meet CDC Cleaning Guidelines.
- Sorry, no early check in at this time.
Lastly our Cleaners all wear masks and gloves. They are not allowed to work if they have a temperature and we check daily. They are cleaning to CDC Guidelines in all homes. We drain hot tubs frequently so your tub may need several hours to warm-up.
Thanks and have a sweet stay knowing your home is well cared for!
Wine Country to Coast Crew